Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blunderbuss gets my creative super powers rolling


A new Cd always get my creative energy going and this one does the trick for me. I love this crazy eccentric genius. Jack has never let me down with a bad one. Lots of piano and he jumps around with different styles.  My Favorites are " I'm Shakin' and "Trash Tongue Talker"  Yes I dance around while working and have a great time all by my lonesome. 
I haven't had any time or energy lately to make one darn thing. My daughter has been in a very bad place and is now pulling back the broken pieces of her life. She is one strong determined young woman. Depression is a lying bitch.I'm always at her back but now is the time to back off a little. It's very scary and hard not to hover. 
The cold gloomy days have not helped but it looks like warmer days are back. Friday night fun starts up within walking distance. Zelda and I will walk to check out the fun. My door to my perch will be open again and hopefully I will get to sit on my swing and drink that Shotgun Betty beer I've had for over a week and listen to Jack. 


Jack-White-Blunderbuss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment