Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I have survived Christmas!!!! With the New Year there will be much change. I will still be making my jewelry because I just love to do tiny.
I want to go out on that limb and unfurl my wings.
I want to be artistically brave.
I want to combine my skills into large pieces of work that say something. I want my work to speak to those who look.
I need to create.
I need to let the passion out and embrace my wonky creative brain I was given.
I need to stop playing it safe.
I need to " Be"
These are not resolutions. No no no I do not make those.
These are insights. This is an awakening. It's time to "Be Boo".
Maybe that should be the name of my next endeavor "Beboo Designs" , "The Wings of Beboo", " What the Beboo", "Beboo Bliss" , " Mez Beeboo" or maybe not.

I want to blog more and facebook less.
For starters though I think I need to start cleaning my creative nest.
Holy Mother of Pearl !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beboo Designs....YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Love you, can't wait to see what this New Year brings for you...XoXo

    ReplyDelete