Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am fortunate to be working now at Revival Antiques along with making my jewels. Last night was "Ladies Night" an event they do every year to say thank you to their customers. The men are not excluded. They may come also but it is such a fun time to have a glass of wine, nibble  Christmas treats and shop with your girlfriends. 
Galatea Boutique lays out a spread of gorgeous clothing and accessories and we get to wear them with a wardrobe change half way through the night. It was so much fun picking out outfits and trying them on with the other ladies. We all stepped out of our comfort zone of style and allowed the Galatea Girls to dress us. We looked MARVELOUS if I do say so myself and I do.
Tim the new warehouse manager who started at the same time I did was our bartender. Who new Tim has such a dry hilarious sense of humor. He always is so focused on furniture at work. Josh also was hired at the same time dropped in and was all decked out in emmo attire and is my new adopted son. I love this kid. If you shop at Whole Foods on Wade Ave and the deli guy has black hair, facial piercing and eyeliner, that is Josh. He has the sweetest most gentle spirit and knows a lot about cooking and will give you lots of tips.
Then there is the fabulous MC. Mary Catherine does not work there but used to. She pops in and helps out from time to time and is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. MC is a blacksmith and talented artist. Once she gets her studio and site together I will be posting her work like crazy. We all got a bit silly and danced, sold stuff, ate, drank a little, sold more stuff and laughed a lot. 
I love my jobs and I love the people who I am privileged to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment